মঙ্গলবার, মার্চ ২৭, ২০১২

How to earn zero

How to earn nothing, nix, nadda. People are desperate to earn money with Sharecash but unfortunately leave with nothing. So, I am going to state some common problems why people earn nothing from Sharecash. There are lots of reasons but meanwhile I will be only stating major and common problems affecting your Sharecash Earnings. Please note that all these are only based on my opinions and experience.

1. Bad File Name
Upload a file that says "abc.txt". People doesn't like unprofessional work and close the window after they see something very unprofessional. It is vital to have good file name. I tried renaming all my files with professional names and within few days, their was great change in my Sharecash Earnings.

2. Bad File Size
Upload a 1 KB file! If you upload a 1 KB file they will properly think this is a scam and will not bother doing that survey for fake file. This is one of the most common mistake people make. It is vital to provide genuine file to ensure more traffics. I tried making all my files over 1 MB and there was huge difference in my earnings.

3. Bad Blog Design
Choose a unprofessional theme. If you see lots of visitors and have very low earning than this is because of your blog design most of time. This is also a common problem, about 80% of them don't take care of their blog design. After i changed my theme, i made $10 more, just because of my professional and good looking design.

4. Bad/Fake File
Upload a fake file! This is another most common mistake people make. After people download the file and find that it is fake, it will make them unstable and you just lose one of your downloader for lifetime because he/she will never download from you again possibly. I try to keep all my files genuine to get more future quality traffics.

5. Laziness
Being lazy is the major problem why you end up with ZERO ! So, start working by reading more tutorial from experienced people and put some of your effort, slowly you will be a successful Sharecash earner. I am on autopilot now and i just experiment with my files and blog because i worked very hard before.

Lastly, Thanks to Sharecash Team, for providing us wonderful platform for making extra cash & i am glad to be a part of this lovely community, talking people around the globe is simply awesome experience for me. Keep it guys and keep growing.. love you all. I hope this helped you with this simple guide. Good Luck!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Register now and within 30 seconds you'll be uploading files and making real cash in no time!

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন